TRUE SPIRIT

My dear friend do not believe all who claim to have the Spirit,
but test them to find out if the spirit they have comes from God.
For many false prophets have gone out everywhere.

This is how you will be able to know whether it is God's
Spirit anyone who acknowledges that Jesus Christ came
as human being has the Spirit that comes from God.

But  anyone who denies Christ does not have the Spirit of God. The spirit he has is from the enemy..... 1 John 4:1-3

Father thank you for your promise of eternal life.
Thank you for sending Jesus Christ your Son, my Saviour.
Help me embrace your love, help me embrace Christ.
Grant me your Spirit to acknowldege Christ, and
appreciate His sacrifice for my redemption.

Comments

MY DEVOTION

TO THE GREATER GLORY OF GOD

WISDOM AS INSTRUCTOR

HUMILITY, PRIDE AND ALMSGIVING