MY CREATOR AND THE UNIVERSE

I am the word spoken by the Most High.
I covered the earth like a mist.
I made my home in the highest heaven,
my throne in the pillar of cloud.
Alone I walked in the circle of the sky,
and walked through the ocean and
beneath the earth.
I ruled over all the earth, and the
ocean waves, over every nation, and
over every people.
I looked everywhere for a place to settle,
some part of the world to be my home.
Then my creator, who created the universe
told me where I was to live. Sirach 24:3-8
Father in Heaven, your created the world in your Wisdom.
You are hidden in Your Wisdom, Your Kingdom is everlasting.
Continue to reveal Yourself to us that we may learn from
Your Wisdom. May your Holy Spirit remain with us.

Psalm 19

Comments

MY DEVOTION

TO THE GREATER GLORY OF GOD

WISDOM AS INSTRUCTOR

HUMILITY, PRIDE AND ALMSGIVING