LORD IT IS YOUR FACE I SEEK

The Lord is my light and my salvation.
I will fear no one.
The Lord protect me from all danger,
I will never be afraid.

When evil people attack me and
try to kill me;
they will stumble and fall.
Even if a whole army
surround me, I will not be afraid,
even if enemies attack me,
I will still trust God.

I have asked for one thing,
one thing only do I want,
to live in the Lord's house
all my life, to marvel there
at his goodness.

In times of  trouble he will shelter me,
he will keep me safe in his Temple, and
make me secure on a high rock..... Psalm 27



Father in heaven, thank you for your protection over my life.
Increase my faith in you, help realise your mercy over my life.
Father help me seek your face constantly, for in seeking you,
my life is secure through Jesus Christ my Lord.

Comments

MY DEVOTION

TO THE GREATER GLORY OF GOD

WISDOM AS INSTRUCTOR

HUMILITY, PRIDE AND ALMSGIVING