THE HOLY GOD OF ISRAEL

Let the children come to me" -Jesus | Jesus pictures, Jesus, Jesus ...The holy God of Israel, the LORD who saves you, says: "I am the LORD your God, the one who wants to teach you for your own good and direct you in the way to go.   If only you had listened to my commands! Then blessings would have flowed to you like a stream that never dry!  Victory would have come to you like the waves that roll on the shore. Your descendants would be  as numerous grains of sand; and I would have made sure they were never destroyed. Isaiah 48:17-19

"When pain and suffering, humiliation and fear takes us down into the deepest parts of the self, resurrection is only one thought away. Sr. Joan Chittister O.S.B.

Heavenly Father, teach and direct my steps in the way to go.  Help me listen to your voice, direct my heart to obey your command. Give me victory, and bless my descendants. Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me. Take away my pains, suffering, humiliation and fear. H.G.

Seeking Heaven Alone







Image from Google



Comments

MY DEVOTION

TO THE GREATER GLORY OF GOD

WISDOM AS INSTRUCTOR

HUMILITY, PRIDE AND ALMSGIVING