BEGIN EACH DAY WITH GOD

"Never forget that it is at the beginning of each day that God has the necessary grace for the day ready for us.  He knows exactly what opportunities we shall have to sin, and will give us everything we need if we ask him then,  That is why the devil does all he can to prevent us from saying our morning prayers or to make us say them badly." Saint Jean Marie Baptiste Vianney
Finest of the Wheat: The Gospel of the Glory (by Percy Gutteridge)
I pray to you, O LORD, and you hear my voice in the morning,
at sunrise I offer my prayer and wait for your answer.
You are not a God who is pleased with wrongdoing.
You cannot stand the sight of the proud, 
you hate all wicked people.
You destroy all liars and despise violent, deceitful people.
But because of your great love, 
I can come into your house;;
I can worship in your holy Temple
and bow down to you in reverence.  Psalm 5:2-7















Comments

MY DEVOTION

TO THE GREATER GLORY OF GOD

WISDOM AS INSTRUCTOR

HUMILITY, PRIDE AND ALMSGIVING