GOD'S GLORY ABIDE WITH YOU

How clearly the sky reveals God's glory!
How plainly it shows what he has done!
Each day announces it to the following day,
each night repeats it to the next.
No speech for words are used,
no sound is heard;
yet their message goes out to all the world,
and is heard to the ends of the earth.
God made a home in the sky for the sun, 
it comes out in the morning to run a race.
It starts at one end of the sky and goes
across to the other. 
Nothing can hide from its heat. Psalm 19:1-6

Yet I was the one who taught Israel to walk. I took my people in my arms, but they did not acknowledge that I took care of them.  I drew them to me with affection and love. I picked them up and held them to my cheek; I bent down to them and feed them. Hosea 11:3-4
 

Comments

MY DEVOTION

TO THE GREATER GLORY OF GOD

WISDOM AS INSTRUCTOR

HUMILITY, PRIDE AND ALMSGIVING