MY PRAYER

That each day I draw closer to you Lord
That each day my heart like that of my Lord Jesus Christ
That each day I grow in holiness
That each day cares and worries do
not take control of my life
That each day my knowledge of you increases
That each day I see you in all creatures
That each day I grow in humility.
My prayer to you Lord that I am who you desire me to be. Your Child.

Father in Heaven, I seek your face today. Through the power of the Holy Spirit open my eyes, open my understanding to the deeper meaning of your words. I seek your face in all that I do today. Dear Lord may I know your truth. 



Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord. Psalm 119:1







Comments

MY DEVOTION

TO THE GREATER GLORY OF GOD

WISDOM AS INSTRUCTOR

HUMILITY, PRIDE AND ALMSGIVING