WORDS OF COURAGE

I will keep my promise and make you mine,
and you will acknowlege me as LORD.
At that time I will answer the prayers
of my people.
I will make rain fall on the earth,
and the earth will produce corn, grapes and olives.
I will establish my people in the land and make them prosper.
I will show love to those who were called "unloved",
and to those who were called "Not my People".
I will say "You are my people" and they will answer,
"You are our God." Hosea 2:20-23



Thank you Heavenly Father, that I can always speak with you about anything in life, especially when I am hurting.
Thank you Father for your assuring words and promises.
Thank you Father, I know you will answer me whenever I call,
You are my God.

My God I love You

Comments

MY DEVOTION

TO THE GREATER GLORY OF GOD

WISDOM AS INSTRUCTOR

HUMILITY, PRIDE AND ALMSGIVING