IT IS HOLY SATURDAY

Songs for Holy Saturday
Come to me Beloved

When I call answer me, O God of my righteousness;
from anguish you released me, have mercy, hear my
prayer.

O sons of men, how long will my glory be dishonored,
will you love what is futile and seek what is false?

Know that the Lord works wonders for his faithful one;
the LORD will hear me whenever I call him.

Readings

Tremble, do not sin; ponder on your bed and be still.
Offer a righteous sacrifice, and trust in the Lord.

What can bring us happiness? Many say.
Lift up the light of your face on us, O LORD.

You have put into my heart a great joy than abundance of grain
and new wine can provide.

In peace I will lie down and fall asleep, for you alone,
O LORD, make me dwell in safety.  Psalm 4

Comments

MY DEVOTION

TO THE GREATER GLORY OF GOD

WISDOM AS INSTRUCTOR

HUMILITY, PRIDE AND ALMSGIVING